mc.eye-gaming.ro
Click to copy IP
discord.io/EYE-GAMING
Click to join
Welcome to EYE-GAMING!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
MINECRAFT
Rares2401 OWNER Member
10 posts
10 topics
about 1 year ago

Aici vorbiti doar despre MINECRAFT!

Last edited: about 1 year ago x 1
Nectarie Member
1 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Buna! 
Ce se întâmpla de mi se iau toate itemele de pe server. O data mi-au dispărut toate din inventar - m-a scos de pe server și când m-am conectat nu mai aveam niciun item. Și acum am cumpărat o casa cu diamante iar după ce am construit-o și am pus in ea toate itemurile im ea, nu am mai avut acces la ea. De ce se întâmpla asta pe sever?????

webthelogg Member
1 posts
0 topics
11 months ago

I have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is
269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
The lingering voice is my own.
Even if I put on my eye masks and earplugs and lie down in the dark,
this inner monologue still hits my body like ten thousand spotlights.
Every time I hear a sentence, my body gets hotter. I keep turning over
and adjusting my sleeping posture to prevent it from being burned. , But it doesn't help.
I simply sat up, only to find that it was dawn.
voip phone system service provider

RegalDuck986325 Member
1 posts
0 topics
11 months ago

Buna!

Cineva s-a facut invizibil, m-a omorat si mi-a furat armura de diamant si spawnerul de villageri si sunt foarte suparat... Nu ii stiu numele full stiu ca a fost ceva cu Gabriel...